When You Get Litten From Your Mistakes



Have you ever been so pissed off at a mistake you made but then realized you learned from it?
Ok, I’m going there lol. I’m associating this post with playing video games. Particularly Pokemon today. I’ve been playing Pokemon Sun recently. Gosh, I forgot how much I loved Pokemon! Lol, anyhoo I put in a good 3 hours one day, got a ton of Pokemon trained up and made some awesome progress in the story. That’s when it happened. That game froze and I had to reset it. 
Once the game reopened I realized that I forgot to save that 3 hours worth of hard work! OMG, I was so pissed. I had to do all that again. As I restarted my ventures I realized that this was a second chance. A second chance to redo mistakes I made the first time around! 
I was able to have a second chance with my Litten and make sure he was leveled up a bit better! 
Have you ever had a big mistake but realized that mistake was actually a blessing?

Comments

Popular Posts