The Magic of Taking Positive Action


It would keep me up at night with worry. 
Throughout most of my adult life, we struggled with money. Randy was always our sole supporter and with the jobs, he was able to get we were always just paycheck to paycheck. I remember so many nights where I would need to take a sleeping pill just to be able to get some sleep. The anxiety and worry of will we make it this month haunted me like a ghost. I would unfairly whine to Randy about our situation only to be snapped at because he was just as stressed as I was. This caused much resentment and hurt in our relationship. 
But those days ended when I stepped up and realized that the only thing keeping me from finishing my degree and getting a job to help us was me. Not the pain I perceived that ruined my life. For so long I stopped us from thriving because I was living my life expecting magic to happen without doing anything. That first day when I signed up to be a student again I felt such empowerment. The idea of me having just as much importance in our family and helping us never occurred to me back then, but I’m embracing it now! I know that with my help I will never have nights full of anxiety because I am doing my part!
Ursula felt like life was happening to her as well. She would stay in her cave and complain that King Triton was living the high life while she was reduced to living horribly. But one day she took action to change her life. She manipulated the young Ariel and stole her voice. Her plan was to use Ariel to make the king give her his crown and power. But her plan didn’t go as she wished. Once she finally got the crown she was kill, impaled by a ship! Proving evil actions end in evil ways just and so is the opposite.
Have you ever struggled to take action in your life?

Comments

Popular Posts