How Thinking Like Thor Can Changed My Life



I’m too damaged to turn things around. ⁣
I used to think that. My life is already in the shitter, so who cares if it gets worse. It’s just so much easier to let shit happen since that’s how I’ve lived my life so far. That’s how I lived amount 90% of my life. And you know what I was so wrong.⁣
I had given up and was so broken, but it never occurred to me that I could be fixed... by ME. I spent so much time hoping that something or someone would fix me when I was my savior all along. It came to me one day that If I stepped up and did work on myself, if I pushed through the downs, that they would start to lessen. My growth would make me stronger. If I knew I desired better for my life why was I wasting time worrying and being down about it when I could take action to make that betterment happen!? Don’t get me wrong it was scary and daunting but at 36, dude I am about to go back to school and live the life I thought I could never have. ⁣
Thor has been through hell and back again. He had lost all he cares about, hell he even lost his eye and Mjolnir. But he realized that the only way to fix what was broken and lost in his life was for him to keep fighting. In this process, he gained another eye and his new ax Stormbreaker. With Thor's great spirit for never giving up, I have every confidence that in Avengers Endgame he and the other Avengers will not fail against Thanos!⁣
The beliefs you tell yourself either empower or disempower you!⁣

Comments

Popular Posts