Finding Self Confidence Like Black Cat



Have you ever felt like you need someone or something to complete you?
I have. I felt like that most of my life. That something was missing. I was incomplete. I had no self-confidence. In fact, when it came to family functions I would try to find anyway not to go. I had so little confidence in myself that I would impose thoughts that my cousins were always better than me, I was the damaged after all. And so I ended up turning those thoughts into actions.
No, I’m not gonna tell you this happened to me with the snap of a finger but over time of educating myself, exploring who I was and wanted to be as a person than allowing her to surface. I started to do something I never thought could happen, I started to love myself. With this simple act that hole I had always felt was in my life started to fill up. I was WHOLE! Ever since being in my cousins' presence doesn’t bother me anymore because I have all the confidence in ME in the world!
Black Cat is another gal who has amazing self-confidence! And the way she flaunts that around Spidey is something she is famous for! She has no hole in her self-love, she is who she is, the antihero and she loves every part of that!
Do you still have a hole to fill?

Comments

Popular Posts