When You Center Yourself You Can Control Your Own Power


Have you ever had a full blown panic attack?
I have. I mean to the point where my heart was beating 5000 miles per minute. I would start to sweat and sometimes the anxiety would be so bad I’d even get vertigo. My anxiety was so bad I’d get anxiety about getting the anxiety and panic attacks, ya try to figure that one out.
I know this isn’t a solution for everyone but I’ve found that breathing, slowing down and meditating every morning has really helped keep me keep in control of my thoughts. Taking one minute of breathing and focusing on your breath or even just examining something as simple as a leaf really puts your systems at ease! Think of it as a reset! Remembering all you have to be grateful for also helps!
Like Sabrina, she is just discovering the enormities of her powers. So as she’s learning they can be hard to control. But when she focuses on her end goal whether it be good or bad she can use them brilliantly at will!
Have you or do you ever suffer from panic attacks?

Comments

Popular Posts