When you're brave enough to go down the rabbit hole to find you negativity and change it you embrace your inner Alice!



Have you ever taken your anxieties out on yourself?
Yup, that was me. I used to self-abuse myself. My mindset was if I hurt my outside self, maybe it would take the pain away from the damage inside. But that viewpoint was flawed. The only way for me to heal the broken person I was inside, was to go down the rabbit hole. As scary as it may be, finding out what caused my pain changed my life.
The result was me admitting that I fracked up. I needed to make some changes. Ever since then I have become a stronger person, one who even when she's scared now steps into it to keep positivity in her life!
Alice went down the rabbit hole. She followed the White Rabbit into Wonderland and through her interactions with the Wonderlanders she was able to learn things about her self she never knew. 
Do you suffer from self-harm? I’m here if you want to talk!

Comments

Popular Posts