When You Find Self Love You Become Magnificent


It amazes me how quickly we overlook the most important thing in our lives. Ourselves.
I thought of myself as nothing. A burden on my family, a nonachiever and someone who backed out and failed at everything she did. How on Earth could I be grateful for anything that I did in my life? 
But then I stopped and really thought about myself. Sure I made a shit ton of mistakes but really the only thing stopping me from doing or achieving things, Is myself. What if I started to DO and take action instead of sulk in the misery of what I didn’t do. That WOULD be something to be grateful for me about, changing my life!
I had to start out small, reading books about self-love, self-improvement, writing down goals and I had to do one of the hardest things for me to do. Stop thinking of everyone else first and start to discover what Erin REALLY wanted out of her life, for HER! Ever since then I’ve been taking much bigger steps in my life and I am proud and grateful for everything I do!
Starlight is one of the most self-prideful characters! He is often heard repeating affirmations about himself and how wonderful he is. He truly embodies self-love! 
Do you take time to be thankful for yourself?

Comments

Popular Posts