When Your Canary Cry Gets Out of Control



Do you let your anger get out of control?⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Boy, I used to do this all the time! If someone would piss me off saying one thing, I would go over it and over it in my mind. Each time I could feel my anger grow and grow. In the end, I’m snapping at anyone over any little thing! ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
But what good did that do me. What good am I giving to the world by letting my anger control me, especially if it started over something pivotal!? Is it worth me hurting someone I love cause I’m so boiling over? Nope, that’s something I’ve learned on this journey. Taking a moment to think about what is causing my feelings and how I can resolve it, calm myself down so I can be level-headed.⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Sarah Lance struggles with controlling her anger. I mean she did come back from the dead. She tends to let her anger guide her and let her fists control her actions. As she’s grown as a person she’s starting to learn that letting her anger blow up has no benefit to her or The Legends. ⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
When was the last time you blew things out of portion?⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣


Comments

Popular Posts