How To Make Your Storm Stronger

Be better than yesterday.
I was always very competitive. I would always try to outdo the next person with things that I was good at, but when it came to tasks I wasn’t I wouldn’t even try. Why should I waste energy attempting something I knew I sucked at and risk being laughed at by my peers? But I was wrong. 
It shouldn't matter what my peers think or how bad I suck at doing something. The only thing that matters is that with each attempt I get better every time. That I make progress and grow myself. We spend so much time worrying about what others think of our performance. We should only concern ourselves with how we progress and do better day today! The only person I should worry competing with is myself!
Storm, is an amazing leader and warrior of the X-Men, but she didn’t know she was until she tried even if she could have failed! When she was little she was poor and would pickpocket to survive. One day she pickpocketed Professor X and landed herself in his school for the gifted. There she trained and grew as a person. Honing her abilities, gifts, and mindset to become one of the strongest of the X-Men!
Do you compete with others or yourself to become better?

Comments

Popular Posts