How Your Sailor Scouts Can Raise You Up



I didn’t need anyone, well that’s what I thought anyway.
I had no one to open up to. I mean sure I had Randy and when my parents were alive and we were on good terms I could talk to them, but to open up to fully, I had no one. That was made crystal clear to me when we lived with the in laws for 3 years. My parents had passed and Randy was absent to avoid the situation we were in as much as possible. I had no one, I was alone in misery and depression. 
But that scare of being ready to take my life while pregnant put things into perspective. I sought out others who were fighting for themselves. I found a core of 4 amazing ladies who I have gone to when I thought I had no one. These ladies raise me up when I feel like I may fall and I, in turn, do the same for them! I have never met these beautiful souls in person but we meet up almost every morning and workout together! They are my Scouts. They remind me every day to push for me! And when they push for themselves they make me want to be better too!
Sailor Moon grew when she met her core friends as well! Usagi was someone who felt like the world was happening to her. She was always struggling with everything. But that moment when she met Luna and found her best friends, Ami, Rei, Lita, and Mina she realized how much amazing potential she truly had. All she needed to do was believe in herself and have people around her to want her to grow and become Queen Serenity! 
Do you have a core group of friends/love ones who want you to be the best you can?

Comments

Popular Posts