Self Care



You know that saying all cylinders blazing. Ya well, that isn't me today.
Last night was a very rough night. I got maybe 1-2 full hours of sleep. Many factors caused this. My aching back and anxiety (yup I still get it) about Devon's surgery, kept me up later than then I would have liked. The lack of sleep the rest of the night...? Well, that was caused by Sammy waking up to try and play on her tablet multiple times and Devon and Foggy wanting food since I had to remove it after 12 because Devon had to fast for his surgery.
I got my meditation and coffee in then saw Sammy off to school. I then had to drop Devon off at the vet's, this left me about an hour and a half behind my usual schedule. When I got home I was fracking dead and dragging. Going all in as I would do when I'm fully rested and 100% was not an option. So I did some self-care today. I slowed down with a blend of Tai Chi, yoga and stretching and it was amazing.
We do not take care of ourselves enough. Tell me when was the last time you gave yourself some self-care?

Comments

Popular Posts