When You Don't Fluttershy Away From Your Potential



Have you ever been uncertain in a situation and let that anxiety take over you?⁣

When I started my first job back when I was in my late teens I was so fearful of messing up or doing things wrong that I let that anxiety take control! That heart pounding feeling had so much control that I allowed it to consume me, so much so that I was making silly mistakes that I could have easily caught if I wasn't so overwhelmed. And in turn, every time I messed up I would beat myself up over it.⁣

I can’t tell you how much different I am going back to this same job all these years later. That first day back in the bakery I was a newbie again. Things were friendlier but it’s been 14 years lol. Relearning the codes and all the new products was a task. The day to day runnings and how to help the customers was daunting at times, but I was coming at this with a mindset that I was going to rock this AGAIN! I wasn’t going to fail. Sure I may make some mistakes but those don’t define my performance or me! In 2 days time, I was running that bakery as if I had never left and serving people with pride! I knew it was me who determined how I would do and I wasn’t going to let myself down!⁣

Fluttershy often lets her fearful nature and anxieties take over her. When she does this she often loses her nerve and fails. But it’s when she attempts things with a confident mindset and support from her loved ones that she is able to overcome those doubts and rock whatever may come in her path despite her gentle appearance.⁣

Do you let your anxieties take control of you and make you unable to find success?⁣

Comments

Popular Posts