How Crazy Important The Small Success Are


Celebrating my wins even the small ones
The day I had Sammy my life completely changed! Well duh Erin you had a baby lol. But I was new to everything. There were days of being a new mom when I was barely functioning from lack of sleep. I mean just doing a load of laundry a week was a task. Throughout all this first time being a parent, I tore myself down, because I thought I wasn’t living up to other moms who seemed to have it all together! I deemed myself as a horrible mother in those first years. 
Now the second time around I viewed things totally differently! See instead of telling myself what a shit I was because I managed to shower every other day, I praised myself! “Erin, you are dealing with a ton of stress (living with the in-laws, who we tried to stay away from), you have a newborn son, a 5-year-old ADHD daughter, dealing with never damage and chronic pain, and taking care of your husband and you got a shower in! GIRL you rock!” That really changed how I viewed being a mother the second time, and how I relooked at being a mother the first time. I did amazing considering my situation! See looking at the small win can completely change how you live your life!
Harley is always seeing the bright side, even if it’s twisted! She does this, especially if her plan to foil Bats doesn’t succeed. She is always thinking of what went well with her evil scheme! 
We all have things to celebrate, no matter how small!

Comments

Popular Posts